We have stepped into an era of survival through competition. In this era, Management has become crucial and competitive. To compete and survive in the world of business today, a highly skilled and truly competent team of managers is required for leadership. USTC desires to introduce an academic programme designed to produce a new generation of executives and management professionals who are suitable for the time ahead. The programme is called EVENING MBA’ which is designed specially for working executives and managers, as well as those on the fast track to executive management.
Faculty of Business Administration at USTC will be nationally and internationally recognized, respected and referred to as a major centre of academic and scholarly achievement by providing a high quality business education to national and international constituents.
Objectives of MBA (Evening) Programme
This programme is introduced with the following objectives in mind:
- To provide a relevant learning experience to full-time executives to effectively lead and manage change and growth in today’s competitive global environment.
- To prepare a team of corporate leaders who are skilled and competent enough to manage in the new era by providing an Opportunity to obtain a Master’s degree in business administration on a schedule that minimizes disruption of work and personal persuits.
- To provide these executives a strong foundation in the concepts, principles, techniques and technologies of modern business management.
- To provide a new generation of business leaders who are capable of coping with the ever-changing world of business and the challenges of the let century.
- To foster excellence and innovation in Evening MBA programme in a globally competitive environment.
Who Can Apply
The minimum educational requirement for admission into MBA (Evening) programme is an undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized institution of higher learning with significant business and preferably professional experience in an executive position. Candidates having Master’s degree in any discipline and already in services (MBBS, B Sc Eng, Army Major, Captain, etc.) may also apply with organizational endorsement. The candidates will have to go through admission test and interview before they are considered for the final selection for admission into the programme.
This programme would comprise of 4 semesters on a full-time basis. The programme consists of 20 courses of 60 credit hours. The courses would be divided into two categories
A. Core Courses
B. Specialization Courses.
The core courses comprise of the most important courses of EMBA that must be studied by every student. And the specialization courses comprise of subjects related to different areas of specialization. The duration of the course is 20 months.